The predecessor of integrated wall can be said to be PVC gusset board. After the improvement of the formula and the change of the mold, we get the integrated wall today.
At present, the integrated walls on the market are divided into:
1. Bamboo wood fiber integrated wall (the largest sales volume, wood plastic foam process)
2. Aluminum alloy integrated wall (aluminum sheet surface, polyurethane foam material in the middle, aluminum foil on the back)
3. Stone plastic integrated wall
The principle of aluminum alloy is very simple and easy to distinguish. The surface aluminum sheet is formed, the polyurethane foam layer is insulated in the middle, and the aluminum foil at the bottom is waterproof. Bamboo wood fiber and stone plastic are based on PVC resin. The main material of bamboo wood fiber is foamed PVC + calcium carbonate + bamboo wood or wood powder. Among them, the proportion of bamboo and wood flour is relatively small. Many sales companies boast that the higher the content of bamboo and wood, the better. Please tell me how much bamboo and wood flour costs per ton. Can you add more or less, stupid?? Stone plastic is simple, mainly composed of PVC + stone powder. The differences are as follows:
1. Different appearance: the appearance of bamboo fiberboard has wood effect, while stone plastic is plastic board appearance.
2. Different density: due to the micro foaming, the density of bamboo wood fiberboard is smaller and the board is lighter, while the stone plastic board is extruded by solid compaction, so the density is higher and the board is heavier.
3. Different physical properties: due to the existence of foaming, bamboo wood fiberboard has a certain degree of thermal expansion and cold contraction, so the product is mainly V-joint; while the stone plastic board is almost ignored in thermal expansion and cold contraction, so the flat joint is also good.
Excellent bamboo wood fiber integrated wallboard, general section feel neat, moderate density, joint using coextrusion strengthening treatment.
In addition, many people talk about the color change of PVC. In fact, PVC has a long history in the use of building materials. It does not have formaldehyde pollution. It is waterproof and flame retardant. It belongs to recyclable materials. The stone plastic floor, sports floor, including all kinds of water pipe doors and windows, are PVC materials.