Anodized aluminum plate is placed in the corresponding electrolyte (such as sulfuric acid, chromic acid, oxalic acid, etc.) as the anode, under specific conditions and applied current, electrolysis.
A thin layer of alumina is formed on the surface of anodized aluminum plate, with the thickness of 5 ~ 20 μ m, and the hard anodized film can reach 60 ~ 200 μ M. The hardness and wear resistance of anodized aluminum plate are improved to 250 ~ 500 kggm2, good heat resistance, melting point of hard anodized film up to 2320k, excellent insulation, breakdown voltage up to 2000V, enhanced corrosion resistance, and no corrosion after thousands of hours in w = 0.03nac | salt spray. There are a lot of micropores in the thin oxide film, which can absorb all kinds of lubricants, so it is suitable for manufacturing engine cylinders or other wear-resistant parts; the micropores of the film have strong adsorption capacity, and can be colored into a variety of beautiful colors. Non ferrous metals or their alloys (such as aluminum, magnesium and their alloys) can be anodized.
Features of anodized aluminum plate:
(1) Good processability: anodized aluminum plate has strong decoration and moderate hardness. It can be easily bent and formed. Continuous high-speed stamping is convenient for direct processing into products. Complex surface treatment is no longer needed, which greatly shortens the production cycle and reduces the production cost.
(2) Good weather resistance: anodized aluminum plate with standard thickness of oxide film (3 μ m) will not change color, corrode, oxidize or rust for a long time. The anodized aluminum plate with thickened oxide film (10 μ m) can be used outdoors and can be exposed to the sun for a long time without discoloration.
(3) Strong metal feeling: the surface hardness of anodized aluminum plate is high, reaching gem grade, good scratch resistance, no paint covering on the surface, retaining the metal color of aluminum plate, highlighting the modern metal feeling, and improving the product grade and added value.
(4) High fire resistance: pure metal products, surface without paint and any chemical substances, 600 ℃ high temperature does not burn, does not produce toxic gases, in line with the requirements of fire protection and environmental protection.
(5) Strong stain resistance: no fingerprints, stains, easy to clean, no corrosion spots.
(6) Strong applicability: wide use, suitable for metal aluminum ceiling, curtain wall aluminum panel, aluminum plastic panel, fireproof panel, honeycomb aluminum panel, aluminum veneer, electrical panel, cabinet panel, furniture panel, etc.
Anodized aluminum plate is widely used in mechanical parts, aircraft and automobile parts, precision instruments and radio equipment, architectural decoration, machine shell, lamps and lighting, electronic consumer goods, handicrafts, household appliances, interior decoration, signs, furniture, automobile decoration and other industries.