Aluminum veneer is a kind of building decoration material which is processed by fluorocarbon spraying technology after chromizing. Fluorocarbon coating mainly refers to polyvinylidene fluoride resin (kanar500), divided into primer, finish and varnish.
The spraying process is generally divided into three coating, three coating or four coating. Fluorocarbon coating has excellent corrosion resistance and weather resistance, can resist acid rain, salt spray and various air pollutants, excellent cold and heat resistance, can resist strong ultraviolet radiation, can maintain long-term non fading, non powdering, long service life.
Characteristics of aluminum veneer
1. It has the advantages of light weight, good rigidity and high strength. The 3.0 mm thick aluminum plate weighs 8 kg per square plate, and the tensile strength is 100-280 n / mm2.
2. Good durability and corrosion resistance. The PVDF fluorocarbon paint based on kynar-500 and hylur500 can be used for 25 years without fading.
Surface spraying technology of aluminum veneer
3. The technology is good. The aluminum plate can be processed into various complex geometric shapes such as plane shape, arc shape and spherical shape by the process of processing before painting.
4. Uniform coating and various colors. Advanced electrostatic spraying technology makes the adhesion between paint and aluminum plate uniform, various colors and large selection space.
5. Not easy to stain, easy to clean and maintain. The non adhesion of fluorine coating film makes it difficult to attach pollutants to the surface and has better cleanliness.
6. The installation and construction are convenient and fast. The aluminum plate is formed in the factory and fixed on the framework without cutting at the construction site.
7. It is recyclable and beneficial to environmental protection. Aluminum plate can be 100% recycled, different from glass, stone, ceramics, aluminum plastic plate and other decorative materials, with high residual value.