Fluorocarbon aluminum veneer is a kind of building decoration material which is processed by chrome treatment and fluorocarbon spraying technology. Fluorocarbon coating mainly refers to polyvinylidene fluoride resin (kanar500), including primer, topcoat and varnish.
Spraying process is generally divided into two coating, three coating or four coating. The fluorocarbon coating has excellent corrosion resistance and weather resistance, can resist acid rain, salt spray and various air pollutants, has excellent cold and hot resistance, can resist strong ultraviolet radiation, can maintain long-term color fading, non powdering and long service life.
The structure of fluorocarbon aluminum veneer is mainly composed of panel, stiffener and corner code. The maximum workpiece size can reach 8000mm × 1800mm (L × w)
The coatings are made of PPG, Valspar, AkzoNobel, KCC, etc. the coatings are divided into two coatings, one baking, three coating and two baking. The coating performance meets the aama2605-98 standard of AAMA and ASCA.
Conventional thickness: 1.5mm, 2.0mm, 2.5mm, 3.0mm.
600 mm * 600 mm
Advantages of fluorocarbon aluminum veneer:
1. It has the advantages of light weight, good rigidity and high strength. The 3.0 mm thick aluminum plate weighs 8kg per square plate, and the tensile strength is 100-280n / mm2
2. Good durability and corrosion resistance. The PVDF fluorocarbon paint based on kynar-500 and hylur500 can be used for 25 years without fading.
3. The process is good. The aluminum plate can be processed into plane, arc shape and spherical surface by using the process of first processing and then painting.
4. The coating is uniform and colorful. Advanced electrostatic spraying technology makes the adhesion between paint and aluminum plate uniform, color diversity and large selection space.
5. Not easy to stain, easy to clean and maintain. The non adhesion of fluorocarbon coating film makes it difficult to attach pollutants on the surface, which makes it more clean.
6. The installation is convenient and fast. The aluminum plate is formed in the factory and fixed on the skeleton without cutting at the construction site.
7. It can be recycled and reused, which is beneficial to environmental protection. Aluminum plate can be 100% recycled, which is different from glass, stone, ceramic, aluminum plastic plate and other decorative materials, with high recovery residual value.
Excerpt from: changfan building materials industry news